Welcome back to the 2022-2023 School Year!!!
Back-to-School online registration will open on July 20 through the PowerSchool parent portal. Families DO NOT need to come on site for back to school registration! However, if you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in completing the forms, the school will be open on August 3 and 4 (8 a.m - 4 p.m.).
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will open on July 20 for online registration. If you do not know your parent login information, please contact Myra Moore 260/589-1117 or email email@example.com
Online registration for the 2022-2023 school year should be completed by August 5.
Medications may be dropped off to the school nurses in the K-8 Office, August 3 & 4 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Medications must be dropped off with a signed medication form from the physician in the Nurse’s office by August 10 in order for the student to receive medication on the first student day, August 11.
Food Service staff will be available at school on August 3 & 4 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) to answer any questions related to food allergies or special dietary requirements.
High School students may pick up their student-assigned laptop beginning August 3 (M - F, 8 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) in the high school library. We ask that high school students pick up their laptop, if possible, before the first student day.
Back-to-School Information Links:
- K-8 Office
- Secretary - Sue Shoaf, firstname.lastname@example.org , 260/589-1101
- SAES Principal - Shellie Miller, email@example.com, 260/589-1104
- SAMS Principal - Jeff Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1106
- HS Office
- Leslie McPeek, email@example.com, 260/589-3133
- Principal - Cory Runkle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1107
- School Nurses
- Haley Provost, email@example.com, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Sydnee Isch firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Book Rental Fees- Mara Myers, email@example.com, 260/589-3133 ext. 407
- Food Services (lunch deposits, doctor notes for food allergies, free & reduced lunch applications) – Abbey Morgan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1112
- Transportation questions- Mark Cook, email@example.com, 260/589-3188
- Technology - Myra Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1117
- Athletics/All Sports Passes - Jen Neuenschwander email@example.com, 260/589-3133 ext. 408