Welcome back to the 2023-2024 School Year!!!
Back-to-School online registration will open on Wednesday, July 19 through the PowerSchool parent portal. Families DO NOT need to come on site for back to school registration! However, if you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in completing the forms, the school will be open on Wednesday, August 2, and Thursday, August 3 (8 a.m - 4 p.m.).
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will open on July 19 for online registration. If you do not know your parent login information, please contact Myra Moore 260/589-1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year should be completed by Friday, August 4.
Medications may be dropped off to the school nurses in the K-8 Office, August 2 & 3 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Medications must be dropped off with a signed medication form from the physician in the Nurse’s office by August 9 in order for the student to receive medication on the first student day, August 10.
Food Service staff will be available at school on August 2 & 3 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) to answer any questions related to food allergies or special dietary requirements.
Middle School and High School students may pick up their student-assigned laptop beginning August 2 (M - F, 8 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) in the high school library. We ask that high school students pick up their laptop, if possible, before the first student day.
Back-to-School Information Links:
- K-8 Office
- Secretary - Sue Shoaf, email@example.com , 260/589-1101
- SAES Principal - Shellie Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1104
- SAMS Principal - Andrew Schmit, email@example.com, 260/589-1106
- HS Office
- Leslie McPeek, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-3133
- Principal - Cory Runkle, email@example.com, 260/589-1107
- School Nurses
- Haley Provost, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Sydnee Isch email@example.com, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Book Rental Fees- Mara Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-3133 ext. 407
- Food Services (lunch deposits, doctor notes for food allergies, free & reduced lunch applications) – Abbey Morgan, email@example.com, 260/589-1112
- Transportation questions- Taya Augsburger, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-3188
- Technology - Myra Moore, email@example.com, 260/589-1117
- Athletics/All Sports Passes - Jen Neuenschwander firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-3133 ext. 408