Welcome back to the 2021-2022 School Year!!!
We have terrific news for you! Families DO NOT need to come on site for back to school registration!!! However, if you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in completing the forms, the school will be open on August 3 and 4 (8 a.m - 4 p.m.).
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will open on July 21 for online registration. If you do not know your parent login information, please contact Myra Moore 260/589-1117 or email email@example.com
Online registration for the 2021-2022 school year must be completed by August 4.
Medications may be dropped off to the school nurses in the K-8 Office, August 3 & 4 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Medications must be dropped off with a signed medication form from the physician in the Nurse’s office by August 9 in order for the student to receive medication on the first student day, August 10.
Food Service staff will be available at school on August 3 & 4 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) to answer any questions related to food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- K-8 Office
- Secretary - Sue Shoaf, firstname.lastname@example.org , 260/589-1101
- SAES Principal - Shellie Miller, email@example.com, 260/589-1104
- SAMS Principal - Jeff Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1106
- HS Office
- Leslie McPeek, email@example.com, 260/589-3133
- Principal - Cory Runkle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1107
- School Nurses
- Haley Provost, email@example.com, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Sydnee Isch firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1101 ext. 344
- Book Rental Fees- Mara Myers, email@example.com, 260/589-3133 ext. 407
- Food Services (lunch deposits, doctor notes for food allergies, free & reduced lunch applications) – Abbey Morgan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1112
- Transportation questions- Mark Cook, email@example.com, 260/589-3188
- Technology - Myra Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org, 260/589-1117
- Athletics/All Sports Passes - Jen Neuenschwander email@example.com, 260/589-3133 ext. 408