- Head Coach of the South Adams High School Cheerleading Program
- Perform the duties of a head cheer coach, including but not limited to:
- Perform all administrative duties assigned.
- Maintain knowledge of modern teaching and coaching techniques
- Organize and implement the yearly, monthly, and/or daily practice plans, including all in-season and off-season goals and expectations.
- Order, maintain, issue, collect, and inventory all cheer equipment and uniforms.
- Yearly evaluations of all aspects of the cheer program, including the middle school program.
- Budget and maintain financial spending for all levels of the South Adams cheer program.
- Cheer experience at the varsity level preferred but not required.
- Background and knowledge of tumbling and stunts preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully lead and work with administration, student athletes, coaching staff, middle school program, and community
Name: Jason Arnold, Athletic Director
Address: 1000 Parkway St, Berne, IN 46711
- Send completed application and resume materials to Athletic Director, Jason Arnold.
- The coaching application is found under the “more” tab on the athletic website, www.starfireathletics.com