Position: Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) – 1 Day per week.
The person in this position will provide speech and language development services to 25 students in grades Pre-K to 12, which includes the following duties:
- Conducts screenings for hearing, speech, and language development
- Conducts evaluations for students suspected with speech and language development impairments
- Writes and implements Individual Education Plans (IEP’s)
- Records data relating to student goals and objectives
- Collaborates with other staff and provides support for staff, parents, and families
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Applicants wanting a full-time position and a part-time position will be considered.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Indiana Teacher License
- Indiana State SLP License
- ASHA CCC
- CFY candidates will be considered
Application Instructions: Submit the following to Joe Meyer, Curriculum Director,
- Letter of interest
- Completed Certified Employment Application, https://www.southadams.k12.in.us/domain/139
- Copy of license(s)
- Current references with telephone numbers
Posting Deadline: Until the position is filled.