Students, grades 6-12, who wish to participate in an athletic program, must have the items below completed and submitted to the athletic office prior to the first official day of practice. Students will not be allowed to practice unless the items are completed.
- IHSAA Pre-participation physical
- SA Athletic Code of Conduct
- IHSAA Concussion and Cardiac Arrest Form
- IHSAA Eligibility Acknowledgment
- Emergency Medical Information
These items must be completed through Final Forms. Parents and Students can create their account and complete this information electronically at https://southadams-in.finalforms.com/
Please contact the Athletic Department if you have any questions.