Position: Special Education Teacher - Elementary
- Indiana Teaching License for Mild Intervention/ other special education licenses
- Experience instructing and managing special education students
- Ability to teach and supervise special needs students.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise and utilize paraprofessionals to meet the needs of students.
- Care, passion, patience, and experience with this student population.
Any person interested must submit a certified South Adams job application, a letter of interest, and resume to Shellie Miller, SAES Principal at South Adams Elementary School, 1012 Starfire Way, Berne, IN 46711, email@example.com. Submit material prior to 4:00 p.m. on November 29, 2020.