ANTICIPATED HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
(Posted JUNE 30, 2020)
- Must hold appropriate Indiana Secondary Administration and Supervision certification.
- Prefer candidates with successful high school administrative experience coupled with successful high school classroom teaching.
- Responsible for the organization, administration, student discipline, supervision, and evaluation of all personnel and activities of the building, within the scope of the policies, rules, and regulations of South Adams Schools.
- Provides educational leadership for the instructional staff which includes continuous evaluation of staff and the curriculum.
- Must support all students achieving at high levels through achievement and academic excellence, engaging parents and the community, and operating with fiscal responsibility, integrity, and effectiveness.
- Must demonstrate highly effective organizational, interpersonal, data analysis, and leadership skills.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for the leadership of South Adams High School.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO THE SA HS PRINCIPAL APPLICATION
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL MCLOUSERPENROD@SOUTHADAMS.K12.IN.US
OR CALL 260-589-1133