Position: High School Math Teacher
Qualifications: Indiana High School Teaching License in Math Education
- Proper knowledge of subjects assigned.
- Working understanding of curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Appropriate student behavior management skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, technology, and interpersonal skills.
- Math teaching experience in high school preferred.
- Any person interested must submit a certified South Adams job application found at https://www.southadams.k12.in.us, a letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license, college transcripts, and resume to:
Joe Meyer, Curriculum Director
South Adams Schools
1075 Starfire Way
Berne, IN 46711
- Interest and submission of materials may also be done by e-mail at email@example.com.
- For questions, call 260-589-1101 ext. 505.
- Posted until filled.