- Full time special education MS/HS intense intervention teacher aide
- Experience instructing and managing special needs students.
- Experience handling behavior situations with special needs students.
- Care, passion, patience, and experience with this student population.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to supervise large group of special needs students.
- Ability to help with hygienic needs of students.
- Any person interested must submit a non-certified South Adams job application found at http://www.southadams.k12.in.us/documents.cfm, a letter of interest, and resume to Jeff Rich, SAMS Principal at South Adams Middle School, 1212 Starfire Way., Berne, IN 46711 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .