Position: Life Skills Middle and High School Teacher
- Indiana Teaching License for Life Skills Students - Intense Intervention or Mild Intervention license covering MS/HS setting
- Experience instructing and managing special education students
- Ability to teach and supervise special needs students.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise and utilize paraprofessionals to meet the needs of students.
- Care, passion, patience, and experience with this student population.
- Any person interested must submit a certified South Adams job application found at https://in02201078.schoolwires.net/domain/139, a letter of interest, copy of teaching license, college transcripts, and resume to:
Trent Lehman, SAHS Principal
South Adams High School
1000 Parkway St.
Berne, IN 46711
- Interest and submission of materials may also be done by e-mail at email@example.com.
- For questions, call 260-589-3131 ext. 402.
- Position will be posted until filled