Date Open: 4/9/19
Date Closed: When filled
1. Head Coach of the South Adams High School Boys’ Soccer Team
1. Perform the duties of a head varsity soccer coach including but not limited to:
a. Perform all administrative duties assigned by the administration.
b. Maintain knowledge of modern teaching and coaching techniques and follow all state and national association rules.
c. Organize and implement the yearly, monthly, and daily practice plans including all in-season and off-season goals and expectations.
d. Oversee the security, maintenance, and improvement of all soccer facilities.
e. Order, maintain, issue, collect, and inventory all soccer equipment.
f. Yearly evaluations of all aspects of the soccer program.
g. Budget and maintain financial spending for all levels of the South Adams soccer program.
1. Successful soccer coaching experience at the varsity level preferred but not required.
2. Demonstrate ability to successfully lead and work with administration, student athletes, coaching staff, and community.
Name: Jason Arnold, Athletic Director
Address: 1000 Parkway St
Berne, IN 46711
1. Send completed application, and references to Jason Arnold
2. The coaching application may be picked up in the South Adams Athletic Department or downloaded from the “more” tab at: www.starfireathletics.com