Position: Elementary School Guidance Counselor for the 2019-2020 School Year
Qualifications: Valid Indiana State License for Elementary School Guidance Counseling
- Ability and desire to counsel elementary school students
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Response to Instruction (RtI) process
- Working knowledge and experience with coordinating 504 plans
- School Guidance Counseling experience in an elementary school setting preferred
- Any person interested must submit a certified South Adams job application, a letter of interest, and resume to Shellie Miller, SAES Principal at South Adam 1012 Starfire Way, Berne, IN 46711 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit material prior to 3:00 p.m. on April 22, 2019.