Date Open: 10/1/18
Date Closed: Until filled
1. Head Coach of the South Adams High School Boys’ Tennis Team
2. Head Coach of the South Adams High School Girls’ Tennis Team
The Athletic Department will accept applications from individuals interested in each program individually or both positions combined. South Adams would be willing to hire 1 applicant for both positions if it is felt that is in the best interest of each program.
1. Perform the duties of a head varsity tennis coach including but not limited to:
a. Perform all administrative duties assigned by the administration.
b. Maintain knowledge of modern teaching and coaching techniques and follow all state and national association rules.
c. Organize and implement the yearly, monthly, and daily practice plans including all in-season and offseason goals and expectations.
d. Oversee the security, maintenance, and improvement off all tennis facilities.
e. Order, maintain, issue, collect, and inventory all tennis equipment.
f. Yearly evaluations of all aspects of the tennis program.
g. Budget and maintain financial spending for all levels of the South Adams tennis program.
h. Build a positive and successful relationship with the media, alumni, parents, boosters, and South Adams Community.
1. Successful tennis coaching experience at the varsity level preferred but not required.
2. Demonstrate ability to successfully lead and work with administration, student athletes, coaching staff, and community
Contact Information: Name: Jason Arnold, Athletic Director Phone: 260-589-8231 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 1000 Parkway St, Berne, IN 46711
1. Send completed application, cover letter, resume and credentials, and references to Jason Arnold
2. The coaching application may be picked up in the South Adams Athletic Department or downloaded from the school website at: http://www.starfireathletics.com
a. It is located under forms.